Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Erick


Erick... is a great man. He always thinks before he speaks, so he almost always says the right things. He knows how to make you laugh or at least put a smile on your face. He doesn't like to give much detail (I hate that) and your secrets will die with him. Erick is super understanding and will give you the shirt of his back. I can't believe I'm married to such a great guy, he has many admirable qualities that I'm excited to see my girls learn. He is super organized(at least one of us is...) he likes to spend quiet days at home watching movies and spending time with his girls, even if we drive him insane, after all there are three of us, and we are all attention seekers. He loves good food (luckily his wife makes great food)and soccer is his Passion. when it comes to the family, we are always first. I could keep going, but I think I'd better stop. All I can say is what a great blessing to have him be my eternal companion.

2 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Yay! You have a blog and I am the first to comment! I love you.

Ericka said...

Pues tenias que ser su esposa porque como su hermana mejor ni te cuento :) No presumas tanto de el, se la va a creer :)