Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yonessy


It's had to write about me. I know who I am, but when it comes to putting it in writting it gets a little hard. I'm happy with the person I became, there is always room to grow and always something I could work on but all around I'm happy with me. I'm a very caring, giving, loving person. I love to do nice things for people specialy my family and friends, I would much rather give than recieve.I love to spend time with Erick and the girls, they are my life. I like to dance Merengue, bachata and salsa and I could talk for days if you let me. I think I'm the best bargin shoper ever. I once baught a winter coat that cost $180.00 original price for $10.00 (that's how good I am!)I love having the knolege of knowing why I'm here on Earth and knowing that all these happy times don't end here and the hard times they will end. I'm super in love with my husband, I'm so blessed to have him by my side. My girls...well they keep me on my feet and make me try even harder to be a better person. I'm happy we aren't just a family here on Earth but that we are eternal.

No comments: