Monday, July 28, 2008

My Xanti



I had Xanti almost 3 months ago (pronounced Shanty) Yes we know it means shack in English but, it's not an English name. Xanti is from a native Mexican tribe and it means flower
We could never find out what we were having she was always positioned wrong, so we decided to stop trying to find out and let it be a surprise. Well what a surprise! we were always sure she was a boy my pregnancy was so different to when I was pregnant with Nai'a. I was carrying different, everything was just different. We even got boys clothes and only took boys clothes to the hospital. What a great surprise when the nurse told us we had a little girl." no wonder the boy name we had picked out just never seemed to convince us". We call Xanti her dad's clone,she is identical to him.
Xanti sleeps pretty. Her eyes are pure love and when she smiles at me I get fuzzies in my tummy. how could this little being that can't talk or do much bring so many feelings of love and joy. She truly is our beautiful flower. (Her second name is Sesasi, also native, it means beautiful)

No comments: