Monday, July 28, 2008

My Nai'a


Let me introduce you to our almost 3 year old daughter Nai'a.I can't believe I'm a mother to such an extraordinary special little girl. She truly is full of life. Nai'a is super smart and not shy at all, she is very polite and loves to talk. she sure does have a lot of energy.
Not to long ago we hiked up Mnt Timpanogos, Nai'a walked up at least half the way. I'm sure she walked more, she also walked through out the whole tour and some of the way back down. All of this she did in the hot sun, she finally told us she was tiered on the way back down so dad carried her. we then went to have a bite. the drive was short maybe 15 minutes, that's all she needed to charge up. she was ready to go go go again. her energy is what keeps me going each day. and there is nothing like a big hug from her each morning. I love her.

No comments: