Friday, September 5, 2008

What have I been up to?

Me, well I've been with the girls running after Nai'a and making Xanti smile. I've been having great friends over for lunch, I really enjoy having them over, so please keep coming. I seem to be spending a lot of time in playgrounds and I don't know how many times a day I say " Nai'a no, please leave you sister alone, she is just a baby, she is your sister do you want her to cry?" I think I automatically repeat that now. I do get to enjoy watching her give her little sister a kiss and hug once in a while. that's always nicer that my everyday frase. I have been taking lots of long afternoon naps with my girls. I love it they both snuggle up to me and I just wouldn't trade that for anything. even if Erick makes fun of me, he says I sleep more that a new born pup, oh well I get to snuggle with my girls while I'm at it.

I got a new hair cut, not to thrilled about it. OK so I told the girl I wanted it shoulder length curly, amm she cut SIX inches of even after I told her to be careful because my hair is super curly. What was she thinking??? obviously not shoulder length. I don't mind it as much any more, it will grow right? what do you think? You like?


STRAIGHT


CURLY

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I think your hair looks so cute! I never commented on your post about Leith, but that was so tender and totally had me crying and I am so glad you shared it. You are such an amazing women and I am glad to know you :)

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

This comment is mostly about your blog post about Leith. I know it is very late. I have to admit, I didn't read it all the way through the first time I looked at it. It was too painful for me. But today I did. Yonessey...I wish you could see the tears in my eyes right now. I don't know how to thank you for being such a good example. Your life has been an amazing journey and example of strength and courage. Sometimes I don't even know what to say when you talk about leaving home and mother behind, what you and Erik have been through and learned...I usually just sit and listen in complete awe. I am going to miss you in the branch so much, but I know we'll still hang out and need to go shopping together!

I love you and really really needed to read that today. I miss my Lucy so much.